Anabelle Barranco our Creative Director wrote a column for N-Punto, a Web Magazine, with her view and suggestions of the steps to follow in the creation of a stylish, simple and memorable wedding. In summary, Anabelle uses her experience in weddings and events' décor to make the following suggestions.
- Use natural flowers for your hair.
- Use just one type of flower for the wedding and repeat it everywhere. Never use more than 3 colors for the wedding.
- Use flowers as an additional décor element on the plates, napkins, cake, etc. (i.e. put a flower in the Champagne Glass).
- Give every guest a flower at the entrance of the wedding reception.
- As previously mentioned in our Blog: Never Overstress the Event Décor.
Follow this: Las flores en uno de los momentos más importantes